Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Remembering

 Today is the second and last day of the El Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) holiday and I rather like this holiday because it reminds me that the people I love who have died are always with me in my heart. Today I was thinking about my friend Ros who died a few years ago. She was such a funny person and she always made me laugh. I met her when she was in her 90s and she had the most incredible laugh and spirit and humor. My favorite memory with her was when we were volunteering at a fundraiser at our church and she and I were helping people wrap gifts they bought at the event. She and I were talking and laughing and doing crossword puzzles in between wrapping the gifts and it was just a fun time. Although I really miss her, I'm glad I was able to get to know her while she was alive. I send much love and best wishes to Ros who lives on in my heart and to everyone who reads this now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment