Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Something good can be found from anything

I like the fact that today was declared a day for volunteering and doing random acts of kindness. I like it because even though something awful happened two years ago in the form of the bombing of the Boston Marathon, the fact that today is now a day of random acts of kindness makes me think of how good things can come out of something bad. I like to think that everything comes to something good in the end. It may not immediately happen but when it does then to me the good things outshine the bad and even if both good and bad must exist I feel like goodness and happiness come out stronger in the end. To me happiness endures and that's what I love most about it! On a side note, my random act of kindness for the day was delivering homemade banana bread to my neighbor and some friends.

I send my love to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment