Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Things that make me smile to myself before I realize I'm smiling!

I love things that make me smile to myself before I realize I'm smiling. I think those are the best things. I like smiling spontaneously if only because it does my soul a quite a bit of good. When I think of all the things that make me smile in that way, I felt I had to share some of them just because I think smiles (and reasons to smile) are best shared!


  • Being hugged/giving hugs
  • Being with people I love 
  • Listening to the song "I Lived" by OneRepublic.
  • Reading a good book
  • Zumba-I don't mind dancing around the way this exercise involves-it's fun!
  • Getting a postcard
  • Going to the theater to see a play and getting all dressed up to see the play
  • Dancing
  • Singing (especially in random places!) 
  • Writing this blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment