Monday, November 21, 2016

Find joy through struggle!

"We have to embrace obstacles to reach the next stage of joy."-Goldie Hawn
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/goldiehawn386683.html

I really believe that getting through obstacles, even if they're hard to get through, is ultimately worth it in the end. I've found that even when I felt things were really hard in my life, once I'd gotten through that hard time I realized that I felt stronger for getting through things. I really did find joy at the end of it all. If you are going through something difficult, I feel strongly that you can get through it. People have so much strength, more than I think they know. So I say no matter what, keep fighting the good fight and don't let the bastards grind you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment