Monday, November 28, 2016

More than enough love

"You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough." William Blake
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/william_blake.html

I've been very lucky in that I've always had more than enough shelter, food, clothes and many other things besides. However, the one thing I'm happiest about is that I've always had more than enough love and as a result I feel like I have even more love to give to other people. The funny thing is, I feel like there's never enough love in the world and that's why I plan to keep giving more, for as long as possible. Just because love is something I can give freely, something I can give wholly, and something i can give because I know it's a great feeling to know you're loved. That idea has given me so much strength in times of need. So I resolve to love more than enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment