Sunday, November 27, 2016

The best things about being home

I just got back from spending Thanksgiving with my family and it got me thinking about how nice it is to be home. The thing I like best about being home is just the fact that when I go home it feels like I never left. I just think it's nice to be some place where I've always felt I've belonged and where I'm with people I love. I like doing crossword puzzles with my parents and watching movies and taking walks with my family down the road by the house where I grew up.  (Not many cars go down that road because it's in the country so you can pretty much walk down the middle of it and no cars will come for a good 20 minutes.) I hope everyone has a place where they feel they always belong and they always are loved. There is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment