Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A power everyone can have

"I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words."- Ann Hood
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/ann_hood_540821

As much as I like to write, I do find I like hugging people more. I just like the fact that each hug I can give is an opportunity to help someone feel good in a very short amount of time and to me that's the beauty of a hug. It only takes a couple seconds and in those few seconds people can make a world of difference in other people's lives. My goal in each hug I give is to give people a sense of safety and of feeling like they've come home after a long time. I guess that's how I've always felt when people hug me. It's a lovely feeling. So wherever you are I send you a virtual hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment