Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will

It's the singer Justin Bieber's birthday and one of the songs I like is called "I would." Although it's a romantic song in nature I like the lyric that goes: "If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face, baby I would, if I could make a better way so you could see a better day, baby I would." I like those lyrics because they speak to what I'd like to do. I want to help people see better days and to help them feel happier. If you're reading this and things aren't going so well, know that I'm thinking of you and what I would tell you is this: things do get better, maybe not right away but things do come out all right in the end and if it's not all right yet, it's not yet the end. I've fond that when things get better I appreciate it more after going through a difficulty because I've just struggled and I know that I've come out stronger for it. So I'm rooting for you and even if you're struggling, keep fighting the good fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment