Thursday, September 27, 2018

Something I'd really like to do...

If I suddenly won lots of money in the lottery I'd buy a bright yellow Volkswagen Beetle and a Minion dashboard ornament to put in it. I can't drive for health reasons so while I'd occasionally have people drive me places I need to go, I'd mainly let people borrow the car for free so they can get where they need to be. I"d also pay for gas. The only caveat I'd have is that I'd have people sign something legally binding saying the car can't be used for any sort of criminal activity and that the person borrowing the car would take care of the car when they're using it and bring the car back to me in the same condition they picked it up in. I'd really love it if the car could be used to do things like take kids to the seaside in the summer and sledding in the winter or doing random nice things for people like grocery shopping for people that need some help. That's what I'd really like to do. I'll start buying lottery tickets ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment