Saturday, September 1, 2018

Whatever your heart desires

"Whatever it is your heart desires, please go for it, it's yours to have." Gloria Estefan
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/gloria_estefan_274278

It's the singer Gloria Estefan's birthday and I really like this quote from her because I too hope that people go and work towards their dreams. The nice thing about desires and dreams is that they can be unique to each one of us and I feel like desires and dreams are things that cannot be easily taken away. If there is a positive goal that you have, I really hope you work towards reaching it and that you do reach your goal in the end. Even though I may not know you personally, I'm still rooting for you! I wish you the very best in whatever good things that you choose to do and that make you feel happiest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment