Saturday, February 15, 2020

Happy Birthday to my Dad

Today is my Dad's birthday and so to celebrate I thought I'd share a memory of my Dad that I like. My Dad loves old cars that he can fix up and he also likes to go to car shows and races which is something I also rather like. It may seem strange but it's kind of fun to see what cars were like when my Dad was younger. When I was young a couple of times my parents took me with them to see a sports car race. As I remember I rather liked it because it was fun to see the cars go round and round and have lunch using a mini-barbecue my parents would bring with us. I also found I rather liked seeing how excited people got. Happiness is contagious. So even today when I think of or see old cars or car races I think of my Dad and feel happy because I love my Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment