Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day 2 of 7 Day Book Challenge

This is the second day of the 7 Day Book Challenge that my friend got me going on. The challenge is posting about the books you like for 7 days. Technically you're only supposed to post on Facebook a picture of the book without any explanation but I feel like being a rule-breaker so I'm going to write about why I like a book called Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's the third book in the Harry Potter series. (Harry Potter is a boy-wizard who goes to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and has all sorts of adventures.) I like the book because I like magic and the fact that a lot of it focuses on family which is something that is really important to me. Anyway, I do recommend reading the book.  I send everyone much love and best wishes always.

No comments:

Post a Comment