Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Pandemic travels

So because I cannot travel right now, my Pandemic Minion is traveling for me. So far he’s gone to places I like or want to visit someday. These pictures show where he went today. He’s now tired but certainly well traveled.
Visiting the Taj Mahal

Visiting the Boston Public library (to feel more intelligent)!

After shopping around for a vacation home, my minion has finally found one he likes!

My Minion decided to hop off to Hawaii to have some fun in the sun.

My Minion decided to stop over in Sydney and go to the Opera House

Then my Minion had a layover in London and decided to go to the Royal Albert Hall.

As the Minion likes penguins he thought he should visit them in Antarctica

As my Minion wanted more culture he went to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston

As my Minion wanted to visit a place that's lovely, he went to Amafi

No comments:

Post a Comment