Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Day 5 of the 7 day book challenge

For Day 5 of the 7 Day Book Challenge that I'm on, (where I write about a different book I like each day for 7 days), I've chosen the book "Birds, Beasts and Relatives" by Gerald Durrell. The book is about a boy named Gerald Durrell and how he grows up in Corfu with his family. The stories he writes about his family are really funny. I like the book not only because it's funny but also because I associate a rather nice memory with it. I was reading this book aloud in the car one day with my Mum and it was so funny she couldn't stop laughing. (Gerald Durrell grew up to be a naturalist as well as an author and went back to start a zoo in England which I believe is still in operation.) Anyway, I hope you read the book and that it makes you laugh. I send best wishes and much love to all who read this.

To learn more about the book Birds, Beasts and Relatives" and where to buy the book, Follow this link .

No comments:

Post a Comment