Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy UN International Day of Happiness!

So the UN declared March 20th International Day of Happiness in 2011! I heard on the news today that the Secretary General of the UN said that the song that makes him happiest is "Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours by Stevie Wonder. In that spirit I thought I'd share some songs that make me feel happiest! I hope that your day had a good measure of happiness in it!


  • Happy-Pharrell Williams -can't get enough of it! Listen here.
  • Superheroes-The Script-Because everyone can be one! Listen here.
  • Before the Parade Passes sung by Michael Crawford. I always feel good when I hear it. Listen here
  • Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing -Stevie Wonder-Like Ban Ki-moon Stevie Wonder makes me happy too! 
  • Tiny Bubbles-Sung by American Authors. (OK yes I know the video is a commercial but bubbles make me happy and I loved blowing bubbles as a kid!) Listen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment