Saturday, January 23, 2016

If I could give you a gift this Saturday

If I could give you a gift this Saturday
I'd give you the happiest Saturday yet
I'd figure out what made you happiest
And I'd do my best to make it happen, just because

If you wanted, I'd give you loads of hugs
I'd find the funniest jokes to help make you laugh
I'd take you somewhere nice and make you a meal you like
I'd do these things and more, just because

Since I may never know you
I guess I'll just have to say
I wish you the happiest of Saturdays
And I hope this Saturday had a lot of fun in it for you

I wish you all these things and more
Because although I like to think of people being happy every day
I think that it's nice to be happy especially on Saturdays
Because it's lovely to feel good at the end of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment