Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tough people in my life

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." -Robert H. Schuller

There are a lot of really tough people in my life and I felt I should tell you about some of them:

  • My parents: They've come through a lot and yet they still laugh every day and  they still love and support each other. They raised me and my 2 siblings (and they survived the process.)  They teach me every day what love really is and what it means to love someone very much unconditionally.  
  • My sister and brother. We've come through a lot together and even if we've had our differences, we all love and support each other. 
  • The people I work with. I very much enjoy my job and the people I work with are all really resilient and awesome people. I'm learning so much from all of them. They make me work harder and to keep working on being a better person. I feel that every day I go to work putting everything I have into my work because I know that they are all doing the same. 
  • My friends. They are all really tough. (Heck they've stuck by me for this long!) They all show me on a regular basis how to keep going and be strong. 
I love all of the people in my life so very much because they are all great people, they've stuck with me  and most of all because they are tough! 


No comments:

Post a Comment