Friday, April 1, 2016

Prank

Since April 1st is April Fools Day I thought I'd write about a funny prank my parents did once. I'm writing about this out of love for my parents and how funny they are and how they've always instilled in me the importance of laughter. Anyway, when I was really young, my parents and I lived in a small neighborhood in Michigan. There was a couple that lived next door to us who were very nice and had an immaculate lawn that they apparently were very proud of. So one day, my parents saw these very gaudy pink flamingo lawn decorations at our local gardening store. They proceeded to buy these decorations and then they waited until it was dark and then they stealthily stuck the decorations all around our neighbor's front yard. I'm not sure how long the lawn decorations stayed in the yard but according to my parents, our neighbors didn't figure out that my parents were the culprits for a whole year.  I wish I had pictures to document this event but let it suffice to say it was very funny, even if my parents never did it again. I love my wacky parents so much! Happy April Fools Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment