Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Favorite Halloween

As it's Halloween it got me remembering about a really fun time I had one Halloween. (Ok, all Halloweens as a kid that I can remember were really fun.) Anyway, this particular Halloween I was at a friend's house with a group of good friends and after trick or treating and much eating of candy we played this card game called Apples 2 Apples which is a game that's a bit hard to explain but the gist of it is to use funny words to describe things and it is really fun. We then proceeded to watch a scary movie that still gives me nightmares and we all fell asleep. I realize Halloweens are technically supposed to be scary  but I still like to think of this Halloween because it was fun as all Halloweens should be!  If you celebrate Halloween I hope it was a very happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment