Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Miracles

"Out of difficulties grow miracles."- Jean de la Bruyere
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jeandelabr380158.html

I have to admit I do believe in miracles. I believe each new life is a miracle as each person can play a part in helping make the world just that much brighter and more beautiful. So I like this quote because I also believes miracles exist to give us hope in times of trouble. No matter if hope in a miracle seems fruitless, I feel like getting through each difficulty is like a miracle for me in the sense that I'm never really sure quite how things will work out but even if things worked out in the way that I least expected them to work out it still feels miraculous in the sense that I got through it. To me, getting through things is a miracle in itself. So here's to getting through things and miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment