Saturday, December 30, 2017

Best things about Thailand!

I've just come back from a trip to Thailand which was an awesome experience. My family and I went there for my cousin's wedding which was really beautiful. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things about Thailand. These include:

*The reclining and emerald Buddha- they're really beautiful and the buildings that contain them and are around them are spectacular.
*Street markets- you can buy almost anything at street markets. Plus, some of them have performances as well.
*Tuk tuks- these motorcycle taxis are a lot of fun although perhaps a bit death defying at times.
*Bangkok- it's a beautiful city.
*Sawadikah- I'm spelling the word phonetically but it means blessings and people in Thailand use it to greet each other and bowing. I just like the phrase. There's something nice about it.

I'll write more about my trip  in later posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment