Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Pageants

 I really like Christmas pageants in churches where kids act out the Biblical Christmas story of Jesus's birth. Last week, my church held such a pageant but the whole congregation was involved and it was really fun. I'm writing about it now, even though it's after the fact, because as it's Christmas Eve it seems especially appropriate. I liked the pageant we held because everyone had a part in it. Everyone who wanted to wear one was given a costume and everyone got a chance to be involved in some way and of course there was much singing of carols which is the best part. There was something really nice about people standing and singing and having a good time. It was also just nice to know that I was with good friends and that I was in a place where people feel loved. Regardless of spiritual beliefs, wherever you are reading this, I wish you much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment