Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Things I'd take to Mars just for fun

Today in 2006 NASA revealed photos that showed that there was evidence of water on Mars. This got me thinking that if humans were ever able to live on Mars and I was somehow able to go there, there are some things that I'd take that I just can't go without. Such things include:


  • A device with some nice music loaded in it-just because everything is better with music.
  • Trail mix-I'd get some magical container that never allows food to melt or go off just so I could enjoy trail mix in space.
  • A bunch of good books-I love reading.
  • A great telescope, so I can look at all the stars even closer. 
  • A nice comfortable bed to fall asleep in while looking at the stars.
  • Good friends and family (providing they want to come to Mars too.) I love my friends and family too much to be without them. 
  • A computer with internet connection (This of course is possible on Mars, just because.) just so I can write my blog while on Mars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment