Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My religion

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."-Dalai Lama
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/dalai_lama_108820

I do consider myself to be a spiritual person. I believe there is a God and the God I believe in personifies love and love to me is something that's given without conditions or expectation that it'll be returned and it's all about being kind. Really, I see religion as a guide to living a good life and to me, living a good life is being kind throughout that life. I find I feel happiest and most at peace when I'm doing something nice for someone else. My hope for everyone is that everyone can find many ways to be kind. It can be as simple as smiling at someone. With each act of kindness the world becomes a more loving place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment