Sunday, April 29, 2018

The nicest thing about caring

"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all."-Eleanor Roosevelt
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/eleanor_roosevelt_109476

The nicest thing about caring about people is that it can be shown in so many ways. I've found that I like knowing that I can always care for people  and show love to them in being a good friend and being kind and doing things that make people feel happy. So in that way I don't think I've ever been afraid to care about people as much as I possibly can. To that end, I keep this blog in the hope that it'll help people feel good inside.  I figure there's never too much love in the world and there's always room for more of it. So I send much love to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment