Sunday, August 5, 2018

Being uncomfortable isn't so bad

"Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it's a small price to pay for living a dream."- Peter McWilliams
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/peter_mcwilliams_393223

I've found that being slightly uncomfortable sometimes is the key to getting to be more comfortable. When I was looking for work for example, I remember feeling rather discouraged at times but in the end, I think those feelings helped me because I feel like I appreciate my job more and am even happier to have a job now because of the experiences I had in trying to get a job. I think I'm especially happy in my work because I found where I'm convinced I need to be. I hope that everyone finds a place where they fit best. If you're not in that place now, no matter what difficulties you might be facing, I hope you don't stop until you find wherever and whatever it is that makes you feel happiest!  I wish you the very best now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment