Tuesday, August 28, 2018

True magic

"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/johann_wolfgang_von_goeth

I've always liked magic, whether it's watching magic tricks or reading books in the Harry Potter series, for me, it's fun to see things happen mysteriously. I like the quote above because it speaks to how life can be mysterious. We don't know what each day will bring but to me, it's nice to know that it's possible to make things that seem magical happen every day. For me, it's not so much about how magical things happen, it's more important to me to know that magical things can and do happen.  Even though it's not always clear how it happens, to me, magic is all about believing in the extraordinary. The fact that everyone can believe in themselves and in the extraordinary things that people can do, means to me that there's a little magic in all of us and so many great things can come from that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment