Sunday, August 26, 2018

Genius

"Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together."-Georg C. Lichtenberg

I like this quote because it's funny and I feel like there are times when it's nice to feel especially intelligent. Maybe those instances of feeling especially intelligent don't happen in an immediate string for me, but when I do have a thought or I do something I feel is particularly smart, it does feel rather satisfying.  For example, the other day I was helping one of the people i work with who was having a problem with her computer. After a while we managed to figure it out and it felt really good to be able to fix it and we both felt smarter afterwards. I discovered from that experience that intelligence is best shared. In the spirit of sharing knowledge, below is a child who knows a great deal about different countries which I hope you will find informative. I wish everyone the happiest of Sundays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment