Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Home is where I'm happiest

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I can find happiness in many places but most especially in places where I call home. Although I feel most at home when I'm with my family,  I've found that I've been able to feel peaceful in every place I've lived so far. Since that feeling of contentment is such a nice feeling I've worked to ensure that people who are around me feel some sense of peace or comfort. I may not always be successful in that goal but it's something I'm always working on and there's always room for improvement. In the spirit (and hope) of helping someone feel good, to all who read this I send you best wishes now and always.
He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/johann_wolfgang_von_goeth_101508

No comments:

Post a Comment