Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Looking at the moon

"You cannot look up at the night sky on the Planet Earth and not wonder what it's like to be up there amongst the stars. And I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos."-Tom Hanks
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/tom_hanks_466534


I've just come back from a trip to my parent's farm in Michigan. I like going back there because I get to see my family.  The nice thing about growing up on a farm is that because it's farther away from lots of buildings the sky looks clearer at night and consequently it makes the stars and moon look brighter  (at least I like to think so).  So this quote resonated with me as there's something romantic about being home because it's the place where I always know that there is love. I wish everyone the happiest of Tuesdays and an even happier Wednesday to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment