Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Action!

It's the actor Harrison Ford's birthday and as he was in many action movies, it got me thinking about what I'd be if I could be in an action movie. I think I'd like to be a detective because I rather like solving puzzles. To me writing is kind of like a puzzle because I have all these ideas and it's just a matter of getting them to fit together in a way that makes sense and (hopefully) sounds good.  If I couldn't be a detective, I think I wouldn't mind being a Minion, they get into all sorts of action. I like that Minions are beings that make a career out of being bad, breaking every rule ever made and just generally getting into all possible sorts of trouble. A friend of mine said that he felt that I like Minions so much because I could be "bad" through them. Maybe that's true, I just think they're fun and so that's why I wouldn't mind being one!




No comments:

Post a Comment