Wednesday, August 3, 2016

On Being Thankful

Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. Henry Ward Beecher
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henrywardb165302.html

Things I'm Grateful For

I could list off all the things I'm grateful for
Because I can't thank people or God enough it seems
I thank God for the people that are in my life
And I thank the people in my life for being blessings to my life 
In their own ways everyone in my life is a blessing

Since I can't thank people enough for all they've done
I want to pay it forward and I work to do things
To make other lives better and happier
I want people to feel loved 

I've seen the beauty in the love I've been given
And in an effort to give love back out
It's one thing I can give so that when I'm gone 
The love I have will live on.

6 comments:

  1. The great satisfaction lies in being thankful for everything you have.
    gatwick north parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It's nice of you to say so. I saw your comment on another post on Food for Thought and I managed to delete the comment by mistake (I'm sorry) It was a really nice thing for you to say though and I'm grateful for your feedback. I wish you peace now and always.

      Delete