Tuesday, June 27, 2017

People and things we love are always with us

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/helenkelle133193.html

The author and activist Helen Keller was born today in 1880. I really like this quote from her. I find that at times, especially when I'm having a particularly nice time, and/or I'm with people I love, I try and store a memory of that time away in my mind so I can think of it when I find I need to think of something happy. So in that way, happy times and the people I care most about are always with me. Wherever you are reading this, I hope that you have many things and/or people in your life that you can be happy about when you think of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment