Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Things that made me happy today

Just because I feel like saying so, here are some things that made me feel happy today

  • I got a hair cut which really made me feel good.
  • I had a good laugh at some jokes my roommate told me.
  • I had a nice dinner (just chicken and rice and vegetables but it tasted good so that's what counts.)
  • I do research for my job and I was happy today because I finally found some information I'd been looking for for a while.
  • It makes me happy to know that I have a comfy bed to sleep in and I'm going to bed now.
I know that the things listed above aren't really earth shattering but I find a lot of strength and comfort in finding joy in every day things. I hope that something in each day brings everyone a sense of happiness. To me, life just seems better that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment