Monday, July 31, 2017

If I could have 1 thing from the Harry Potter series...

It's the author J.K. Rowling's birthday and as she's famous for writing the Harry Potter series, this got me thinking about what I'd want if I could have one thing out of the Harry Potter books.  So if I could have one thing, I think I'd want to have a patronus. (It's a sort of shield that you create to ward off unhappiness and despair. They usually take an animal form and are a bit ghost-like.) In a way, I think  we all have a sort of "patronus" in ourselves in the form of hope and resilience. However, I also think that it would be really nice to have a sort of magical being to protect people from evil. If I were to get a patronus I think I'd want a phoenix because they survive from the ashes and keep going! I think the best thing about patronuses is that they never let you lose hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment