Saturday, July 1, 2017

Wishing a happy anniversary to my parents

My parents have been married for 39 years this year! I'm really proud of my mum and dad because they show me how a loving relationship should be. Everything life has thrown at them, they've gone through it together and  I think they've grown stronger as a couple because of the things they've experienced together. To this day they still love each other very much. They show me how important unconditional love is and how it's something that lasts and does get stronger with time.  I think it also helps that they laugh and joke with each other and even if they drive each other crazy sometimes, they have always found a way to work things out. I love them so much and I'm happy for all they've achieved together and most of all, I'm proud to be their daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment