Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Super happy to raise money for programs for people with epilepsy

I just wanted to give an update that today I found out that the Epilepsy Foundation New England was able to raise over $200,000 from a walk fundraiser they held last weekend. I'm so excited for them as their programs benefit so many people myself included. One of my favorite programs that the Foundation hosts is art therapy sessions which are super fun. I'm forever grateful to the Foundation's staff and I'm so pleased that I could be part of helping them raise money so that many other people can also benefit from their services. If you're in the New England area and want to find out more about the Epilepsy Foundation New England visit their website at: https://www.epilepsynewengland.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment