Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Why I love bookstores

I've always loved bookstores. One of my favorite memories as a kid was going to this children's bookstore by my house where they used to have story times most afternoons. Plus, my parents always had (and still have) a ton of books around my house. Anyway, I still like bookstores especially ones that are really crowded with books. (These types of bookstores are, in my experience, independently owned and usually in small towns.)  There's something fun about them for me. Over the weekend I went to a bookstore in Gloucester which literally looked like someone exploded a library inside it. Really, there was one path in and one path out of the store, there were just so many books. I love bookstores like that, not only because they remind me of where I grew up but also because you never really know what you'll find in them. So I guess my message for today is, life for me is rather like a crowded bookstore, I never know what new information I'll find in each day and that's what makes life fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment