Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Temptations I can't resist

"Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again."-Robert A. Heinlein
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/robert_a_heinlein_137032

I like to think I have willpower but there are some things I just can't resist although I do try to limit my access to them to some extent so t I'll appreciate these things more than I do already (if that's possible). Anyway, here are some things (in no particular order) I can't resist:


  • Hugs-I like being on the giving and receiving end of them because I feel safe when I'm hugging someone or being hugged.
  • Egg rolls-they're just yummy!
  • Harry Potter-I especially like the audiobooks. It reminds me of home somehow. (Sadly no, I didn't grow up anywhere like Hogwarts, however much I would have liked to.)
  • Trail Mix-They used to sell big jars of the stuff which I really like. I try and eat it slowly as it's nice just to know I have it when I want it.
  • Dark chocolate-it just tastes so nice!
  • Minions-I go a bit nuts when I see them. (Minions are these funny little yellow cartoon characters who make it their mission to be led by the most evil person possible.) My friend has a theory that I like them so much because (as they're supposedly mischievously evil) I can get all my badness out by living vicariously through minions and this allows me to be a good person in reality. So really, according to this theory, I'm a good person because of Minions!



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment