Friday, July 6, 2018

Do something that makes you happy each day

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." Dalai Lama
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/dalai_lama_16611


It's the Dalai Lama's birthday and I really like this quote from him because I like the idea of happiness coming from doing something. I heard this commentator once who spoke about how they recommended taking something like 10-15 minutes out of the day to do something that makes you feel happy. For me, writing this blog is often that thing that I do that makes me feel really happy. I just like the fact that this blog is a space where I can be unabashedly cheerful and happy no matter the circumstance. My hope for everyone is that they can have such a space or thing that makes them feel really good. I wish everyone a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment