Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Wisdom Prof. Dumbledore style

"But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."– Prof. Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

It is the author J.K. Rowling's birthday and because I like the Harry Potter series that she wrote I thought I'd share a quote from one of her books that I like best. One of my favorite characters in the books is Professor Dumbledore who is the headmaster of a school for witches and wizards. He's very wise and good at saying things that are profound. I just like the idea of finding happiness in every circumstance. Plus, reading (especially the Harry Potter books) always makes me feel good inside. Wherever you are, I hope you can find some happiness in each day no matter what each day brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment