Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Fun adventure

"Adventure is worthwhile in itself."- Amelia Earhart
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/amelia_earhart_130007

The aviation pioneer Amelia Earhart was born today in 1897 and I celebrate her because her life was pretty much all about having adventures. I like to think that adventures are some of the best things and that life is full of them because I don't think it's absolutely certain what each day will bring. Some of the more adventurous things I've done is travel to Thailand and Argentina, take airplane trips by myself, get my ears pierced (which may not seem that adventurous but I felt somehow rebellious about doing it), and trying foods. Doing all of those things were at the very least interesting and as I really like wearing earrings, traveling and cooking. Anyway, I hope that in life you have many adventures and enjoy every minute of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment