Sunday, February 13, 2022

Good things about snow/cold weather

 It snowed again today where I live and than got me thinking about things I like about snow and the cold. Here are a few things I like about snow/cold weather:


  • Hot chocolate always tastes better when it's really cold outside.
  • With cold weather, when you're cold you can always put more clothes on to get warm, whereas, when the weather is really hot, you can only take so much off.
  • There's something nice about building snowmen/people. I don't know why, but doing that sometimes makes me feel happy. 
  •  There's also something nice about being able to wrap up in a warm blanket and feel all cozy. 
  • Snow can look really pretty. 

Regardless of the weather, I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment