Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Happy birthday to my Dad

I want to take this opportunity to celebrate my Dad's birthday and write about one of the songs he likes called "Daydream" by The Lovin' Spoonful. Every time I hear that song it somehow reminds me of when I was really little and my Dad would take me out in his old MG car and we'd go get doughnuts for breakfast on Saturdays. I think at some point he must have played that song when we were driving along, at any rate, when I hear it,  it reminds me of being in to car with him and feeling like I was flying which was really fun. Anyway, I share it here to wish my Dad a happy birthday and a very happy birthday to everyone whose birthday happens to be today. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment