Saturday, February 12, 2022

How things are beautiful

 "Things are beautiful if you love them."-Jean Anouilh 


I was thinking the other day of how people sometimes say things that they put a lot of effort into are done with love. I find doing things (especially cooking or singing or writing) with people I love, either in person or in mind, things do taste, feel and seem better. Things do seem more beautiful if you love them or if the action you're taking involves love in some way. In that sense, I think love in some ways, is a gift you give yourself as well as other people. So I hope that wherever you are reading this, that you do things with love and have many people in your life love you and thus, you can see the beauty in life. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment