Saturday, September 17, 2016

I swear!

People think it's so funny when I swear
Just because I don't do it a lot.
But there are some things I feel I should swear
Just because I care about them a lot

I swear I will be good to people
Because so many people are good to me.
And I swear I'll be good to myself
Because to be good to others I have to be good to me.

I swear I'll continue to work hard
Especially so my family always has reason to be proud
Because I'm proud to be part of my family
And it's nice to know when they're proud of me.

I swear I'll laugh every day just because laughing makes things better
I swear that no matter what happens I'll do my best to look on the bright side
Because I think I've gotten through things by keeping hope alive
Somehow I know things will eventually be all right

I swear I'll keep this blog as long as I possibly can
Because I feel better when I write in it each day
It makes every day just that much better for me.
And I write it in the hope it helps others feel happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment