Wednesday, August 30, 2017

How to avoid an argument

I'm in a silly mood and so because I like cookies and avoiding argument I thought I'd recommend the following advice to the world:

What to do when somebody is trying to start an argument with you: Simply eat a few cookies that are crunchy and taste very nice so that when the person tries to start the argument, you can't hear them over the crunching of the cookies. That gives you 2 options: you can stand there eating the cookies and smile serenely at the person trying to argue with you (which may only serve to tick them off more) or you can take the path of least resistance and walk away from them in peace. 

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you at least eat a cookie in the process (just because cookies make things seem better to me.) 

(I got this advice from: http://www.short-funny.com/clean-jokes-5.php)

No comments:

Post a Comment