Saturday, August 22, 2015

Visit from my family

My parents and sister are visiting from Michigan and I'm writing about it because I love when my family comes to visit! I love how no matter what my family and I always manage to laugh a lot and even if things don't necessarily work out as planned we still manage to have some fun (or at the very least gather up good stories to tell afterwards.) I know that I can always count on is that my  family and I support each other. My family has shown me what it means to love unconditionally. As I'm proud to be the daughter of great parents and sister to an awesome sister and brother, this idea has consistently made me want to work hard so that my family has reason to be proud that I'm part of them.  I know that no matter where I am, they're always with me in my heart and with that in mind I can carry on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment