Thursday, December 3, 2015

Lovely moments

"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." -Richard Bach

Although I don't think happy lovely moments have to be paid for in any way, I do think they happen each day (examples: when people hold doors/complement on how nice people look/smile at someone/getting hugged/giving a hug.) In any case, one lovely moment that I can pinpoint that happened recently was when I went home for Thanksgiving. During the course of the weekend my Mum and I were watching a football game and I managed to  fall asleep on her shoulder. (Ok, I admit it was probably mostly because I don't really understand  American football.) Anyway, it was nice waking up and being hugged by my mum. I just think it's nice to feel so safe and loved. I hope everyone has the opportunity to have lovely moments or at the very least, to feel safe and loved. Life just seems better that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment