Monday, December 28, 2015

You know you're a Michigander at heart when...

Now that I'm back in Michigan for a bit, it got me thinking about how I know I'm a Michigander at heart and so I came up with the following list. You know you're a Michigan lover when:


  • Someone tells you they're going on vacation "Up North" and you know generally what they mean. 
  • When people ask you where in Michigan you're from, you use your hand as a map to show them.
  • Michigan v. Michigan State (or vice versa) sports games are serious matters to you. 
  • Snow days are just part of a regular elementary/middle/high school fun experience for you.
  • You don't consider the weather to be really cold until it reaches 0 degrees Fahrenheit (and if you're hardcore you're not cold until it's -5 out!)
Here's to Michigan and being a Michigander!


No comments:

Post a Comment